You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.
Home > General Care > What if I am traveling out of state with my pet?
What if I am traveling out of state with my pet?
print icon

We can certainly assist with the paperwork you may need for travel out of state. Please note that the requirements for your pet's travel may vary depending on the airline, state and country to which you’re traveling.


Our team can help you get a Health Certificate for domestic travel (within the contiguous United States). Please note: pet travel to Hawaii and internationally is more complex so we do not offer this service. We are happy to provide you with a list of local pet travel companies you can choose to work with.


Domestic Health Certificates, typically cost anywhere from $200 to $350. If you’re traveling to a country that requires rabies titers or quarantine upon arrival, this will require more in-depth planning and may cost significantly more.


Be sure to check out the USDA Pet Travel site to learn more about travel requirements for pets. If you’d like to request a Health Certificate through our team, send us a chat on the app to discuss your travel plans with one of our virtual customer service representatives.

Did you find what you were looking for?
1 out of 1 found this helpful

scroll to top icon